Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Mobile Version

1. [#14] pippen @ 01 Dec 2011 11:56:36 PM
    I know the phone app has been suggested but a m.mafiadeath would be better maybe just for mailbox, forums and crimes..dedicated apps for a single platform would be be unfair...but it can bring along more players

Would be brilliant for certain parts to be integrated but bring features like mailbox first..you can keep building on more features after that...you would get more sign ups and probably even more active players :D

It literally lags on my phone right now :/ tried it once and I stopped xD

:razz:
  2. ‡š©ü¡†ø‡ @ 02 Dec 2011 10:12:48 AM
    +1:fistpump:
  3. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 02 Dec 2011 05:19:54 PM
    Why would you get more sign ups? With an app, sure. With a mobile version, definitely not.

Anyone who would sign up on a mobile, would sign up on a computer, you don't just come across a mafia related text based game unless you're looking it up. Which you'd do on a computer.

An app could easily be developed. I say easily. Probably not easy, but the concept wouldn't be hard, and it's definitely possible.
    1. You load the app
    2. You chose which server
    3. You login
    4. You play

That's how it would work. Just the same as the mobile version. Just an app.
  4. PFxHeartkilla @ 02 Dec 2011 06:09:02 PM
    +1 :cool:
  5. [#14] pippen @ 02 Dec 2011 11:14:03 PM
    Yay mybad I was typing that and deleted some stuff:tongue:

but yeah apps would get you more signups...I am guessing it might be hard to put it on an app but I its all about the links...its not like we are asking for real time feeds or something the page would reload as a normal mobile browser would but in an app (could be more convenient), probably put a reloader so it doesnt flash 2much while reloading xD but you get the idea

I hope dave reads this...he could srsly benefit from an app so you know might aswell add that feature in :smile:
  6. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 15 Dec 2011 01:31:58 AM
    -1 why so you can try and find it on your star tek you poor mother fucker?
  7. Lucifers Demon @ 14 Sep 2015 08:54:03 PM
    Obviously if there was an app for this game it has to be free or everyone won't use it makes no sense
  8. ~ H A C K E R ~★ @ 15 Sep 2015 03:09:05 PM
    why the fuck would you bring back a 4yrs old post????:shoopdawhoop:
  9. Maui @ 15 Sep 2015 08:33:23 PM
    :haha: what a fucking idiot. :haha:
  10. [L~W] Garfield @ 24 Sep 2015 11:36:47 PM
    Maybe he wants the mobile version. :shifty:

I +1 this! :fistpump:

It would be quite beneficial lot of the remaining players do play on mobile. :shy:
  11. Dave™→☆Chronic★ @ 02 Nov 2015 04:40:58 AM
    whoever coded md.....:facepalm:
    its a hot mess