Forum

Forum » News

Time for some fun!

1. Macabre @ 11 Feb 2015 02:08:36 PM
    First of all my apologies to all, I wanted to get this started yesterday, but for whatever reason I couldn't log in here or the aussie server.

So lets get things started!

No posting will be in this thread other than mine as I release parts of the ongoing comps.

Each comp will have a time limit, but in order to allow all time zones to participate it will be at least 24 hours.

Prizes will be announced with each comp and if posting is required I will start a thread in General Chat for responses.

There will be games, target hits, searches and of course if you have an idea mail me and it might get added to the line up.

2. Macabre @ 11 Feb 2015 02:12:26 PM
    First up: Puzzle 1 - each correct answer gets you 10 points. :fistpump: You have 24 hours.

Email me the list of answers, or fill it in and email it, whichever you prefer. There will be 1 winner selected out of any who manage to complete the puzzle. If there are multiple full submissions a random # generator will be used to select the grand winner for 1000 points.

3. Macabre @ 11 Feb 2015 02:56:57 PM
    My appologies! I have resized it now, so if you refresh it should be good! :haha:
  4. Macabre @ 11 Feb 2015 03:12:44 PM
    Puzzle 2 - will move to target hits and general smacking of things next! also 24 hours to complete. :cool:

5. Macabre @ 11 Feb 2015 04:38:58 PM
    Over the next 4 days I will 'hide' targets on players profiles. They will all be located in phoenix.

If you find the player and kill them, post with the attack log and their user tag in the thread in GC. Only the first hit on the target will count. So once one is posted, look for another. I will remove targets when I am online as they are hit and place on the next target.

There will be 5 floating around.

Points will be awarded for location of the target - 25, for successful warding another 25.

So even if you don't win the battle post it anyway! :fistpump:
  6. Macabre @ 11 Feb 2015 05:03:58 PM
    With the Crossword, it has been brought to my attention that Clue # 1 Across, the # of boxes available is 1 too many. I think the generator added a box for a space :shifty: So you now know the answer is two words! :haha:
  7. Macabre @ 15 Feb 2015 08:31:53 PM
    Thank you to the two participants who successfully completed most of the puzzles.

15 Feb 2015, 8:17pm[L~W] Hedgehogs Rule ツ[L~W] ☬§ c r e a m $2,500 point(s)
    15 Feb 2015, 8:17pm[L~W] Hedgehogs Rule ツ[MAD] arya222,500 point(s)

:fistpump:
  8. Macabre @ 22 Feb 2015 03:57:12 PM
    Ooops! I forgot to pay Hacker! :shy: he was the first to submit too :shy:

Sorry bud!

You successfully sent 2,500 points to [C~S] ~ H A C K E R ~★.