Forum » Suggestions

territories

1. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 17 Jan 2014 07:06:23 AM
    limit the number of territories any one gang can have

link it to the number of gang members they have

ie - 50 gang members = 25 territories

2 members per territory

advantages of this -

- there is no chance of any one gang owning so many territories that they disadvantage all other gang on the server

- means that more gangs can have territories and offer things like no bank fees, training boosts and therfor be able to recruit/compete

- stops the '7 man gangs' hoarding territories and not being able to be challenged for those territories

- would make the whole territory warring process a more strategic one. gangs would be fighting for the better territories rather than fighting to own all/own enough for boost/bank

your thoughts?
  2. [L~W] Garfield @ 17 Jan 2014 08:55:57 AM
    Agreed. It should be limited to gang members and if member count decreases during ownership then the bonuses are also reduced (bank fee % is bought back even a 0.5% or something aswell as gymboost reduced). People are always kicking in order to win wars so that would solve that problem too.
  3. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 17 Jan 2014 09:35:15 AM
    i was more thinking that if you lose members then you lose a territory

it would make it very difficult to have 25 territories because you would have to have 50 members who weren't going anywhere but it would still be possible

it's not like gangs really NEED to have that many territories

but start up gangs should have the opportunity to get somewhere and atm they just don't
  4. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 17 Jan 2014 10:54:47 AM
    if it stays that you can kick most of your members to avoid war and still keep your territories then territories can be locked up

and that's not in the spirit of the game imo
  5. [DEN] dreamer @ 17 Jan 2014 03:26:27 PM
    Great idea
  6. Gðl D Rðgér™ @ 17 Jan 2014 04:28:08 PM
    awesome idea:fistpump:
  7. [BDU] M­j­o­l­n­i­r @ 17 Jan 2014 08:32:35 PM
    Good idea tanKy :cool:
  8. Bonedust @ 18 Jan 2014 05:51:53 PM
    :haha: your so predictable tank. cant beat em, keep changing the rules until you can lol.

whats funny is changes were made recently to stop certain gangs on md1, but had the opposite effect here and actually benefitted us, making it easier to control territories.

heres an idea. scrap the whole broken system until its fixed properly. so filled with glitches finding a solution to 1 problem creates 10 new ones lol
  9. [L~W] Garfield @ 19 Jan 2014 06:36:22 PM
    People don't need to have 25 but people WANT to be able to control all territories. It is what keeps it interesting but I agree with you. If they have high ambitions then they should also have the people to back it up.

Probably give them a day to find more members and if no members are found then give it back to the police. Lose one territory every 24-48 hours until the bare minimum of players to territories ratio is met. :razz:
  10. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 20 Jan 2014 12:31:04 AM
    bonedust seems to think i have some say about the war system :rolleyes:

:haha:
  11. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 04 Feb 2014 02:58:47 PM
    Oh god tank, do women really think they are that clever? That they can say stupid shit based on events and then pretend they didn't say it?

Your suggestion is about as stupid as a football bat. This would not fix anything, this is not even worth being considered a band aid fix, and it is not the territory system that is broken. The war system surely is.

What sort of man power do you think gangs need to control territories? This isn't a military installation, we aren't posting guards on shifts. We sell crack on the corners and kill each over for the income rights. :haha:

Anything relating to the war system should not be touched until the war system is fixed.
  12. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 17 Feb 2014 12:51:58 PM
    Anything relating to the war system should not be touched until the war system is fixed.

:nut:

im pretty sure you can't fix it without touching it
  13. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 17 Feb 2014 05:26:17 PM
    Oh, I forgot how stupid you were. Context is everything, and what you said makes you look stupid. Ty patchy! You should probably stop letting your queefs type for you. Relation to something != something.

Think family tree, yours probably goes straight up.
  14. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 17 Feb 2014 05:47:27 PM
    what exactly makes me look stupid mr thesaurus?
  15. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 17 Feb 2014 05:50:47 PM
    you've chipped in with your usual negative bullshit and said what i suggest fixes nothing

and yet there have been people agreeing that it would change quite a few things

explain to us how this wouldn't change anything

and FFS put down the thesaurus