Forum

Forum » Suggestions

territories

1. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 17 Feb 2014 07:28:47 PM
    I agree with Biebs, but I'll word it a bit differently.

Basically, there's no point in changing the way territories work until the way those territories are gained is changed significantly. Your idea would probably not be bad at all, but with the war system as it currently is, it would only cause the game to get even more stale. There'd be no need for real gang wars because the entire of MD2 probably doesn't have enough players for all the territories to have been taken.

If the territory wars change in a way where all players can participate and wars aren't way more costly than they are worthwhile, maybe then this would be a good idea. Till then, this solves nothing, like Bieb said.

2. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 18 Feb 2014 05:08:12 AM
    well i am suggesting that this become part of a new war system

not that dave implements this as a quick fix

this isn't a quick fix - it's an idea for a new structure
  3. {~The Wolf~} @ 18 Feb 2014 10:43:48 AM
    :fistpump::fistpump:
  4. [~?~] Ethix Jr. @ 26 Feb 2014 01:13:59 AM
    since you can be declared on with less then 8 members, and you can NOT declare unless you have 8 members why not make it so you can only declare on the same gang 1 time per week. that will end the locking the gangs down so they cant get cash or pts out of the vault. then cyclops will NOT get banned which he deserves lmao
  5. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 28 Feb 2014 05:44:50 AM
    or to put it more simply -

give gangs cool down timers rather than the territory

gangs get 3 days protection against wars once a war has finished
  6. Hooker @ 01 Mar 2014 04:14:50 AM
    Perhaps those not agreeing with tank's suggestion should put forward an alternative.
  7. [D†P] tanKgirl!™ @ 26 Feb 2015 06:17:55 AM
    :shoopdawhoop:
  8. †Corleone† @ 28 Feb 2015 12:47:21 PM
    "Oh god tank, do women really think they are that clever? That they can say stupid shit based on events and then pretend they didn't say it?"

uh, first off, anything coming from a guy with a female gender, and worships fucking Justin Bieber is flat out redundant.

oh baby oooh :wink:

second off, this is a great idea tanky, it gives more opportunities for more gangs to start and grow and increase activity as well as the factor of bringing more excitement and.... :shock: CHANGE to the game.
  9. †Corleone† @ 28 Feb 2015 12:50:07 PM
    shit, maybe i'd actually become active here if this happened.
  10. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 28 Feb 2015 04:53:58 PM
    10/10 successful passive troll is successful. :wink::haha:
  11. [T~K] Dynamic @ 01 Mar 2015 11:37:44 PM
    +1.