Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Regeneration time

1. Dave™→☆Chronic★ @ 14 Apr 2014 11:55:03 PM
    Reduce the regeneration time for Energy and nerve. 20% every 2 minutes woulld increase activity and benefit the active. Also would make it more fun and is still fair to everybody.
    Also awake should regenerate much much quicker. Awake training costs just as much as bulk training(minus the energy refill). Which doesn't really make sense, why do we have to pay the same if we are consistently active.
    For me at level 551, it takes 10 points to refill awake EVERY 20 MINUTES. That's crazy.

All opinions welcome
  2. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 15 Apr 2014 04:24:03 AM
    It will never happen, it would discourage point purchasing even more from Dave's point of view.

Other than that, I don't really see what it will do for activity. Maybe because it is faster more new players will stick around? Either way though it will only cause an increase in the barrier of a new player into the game. The active players now will just start skyrocketing in levels and stats at an even faster pace. We've already experienced huge gaps for new players to cross, we've all seen the activity decrease. Are you willing to risk widening that gap? As of right now refilling awake for Lowbies is cheap, and might serve as one of the few systems seeking to implement diminishing returns so that new players might have slightly more than a snowball's chance in hell to creating an account that might be worth a damn.

I think Awake regen is incredibly slow, and I would like to see it increased at least somewhat. However I doubt anything will come of it.
  3. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 15 Apr 2014 04:26:31 AM
    Oh, if you have opposing ideas on the areas I've placed concern I would enjoy hearing them. From what I can see this change would be one that decided whether or not MD caters to the old players, or the new ones.
  4. [D†P] CriPpLeR™ @ 15 Apr 2014 03:19:32 PM
    I'd buy into accelerated regeneration for noobs, phasing slowing out as you progress in level and stats.

The level 500+ players? We've made our beds...
  5. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 15 Apr 2014 03:52:33 PM
    I do like Crippler's alternative suggestion, anything to help new accounts accelerate progress into accounts worth keeping.

However, there would need to be extra checks and balances too. To prevent players like myself from gaining an unfair advantage in the long run. Maybe a maximum amount of days you get the regeneration per level, so if you don't constantly level you will lose that bonus over time.
  6. [D†P] CriPpLeR™ @ 15 Apr 2014 03:57:38 PM
    Maybe a maximum amount of days you get the regeneration per level,

Similar to dealer points I'm guessing. You max out per level after so many purchased - As a principal it needs tweaking but it's essentially the same
  7. Dave™→☆Chronic★ @ 10 Jun 2014 05:28:18 PM
    :fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump:
  8. Vicious @ 14 Jun 2014 02:35:04 PM
    +1 :fistpump:

Before the MD2 & MD3 merge and all the updates, it wasn't that bad to level up from level 1 to 200. (thats as far as i got before highschool happened):haha:
    but now i cant level for shit :facepalm:
  9. Dave™→☆Chronic★ @ 02 Mar 2015 08:35:44 AM
    This needs a IAmASpammer.
  10. GOLDFISH @ 02 Mar 2015 02:52:11 PM
    +1!
  11. ELEVEN @ 19 Mar 2015 04:47:11 AM
    agreed:fistpump:
  12. Hooker @ 22 Mar 2015 10:50:18 PM
    Crip's suggestions are good ones, from a noob's POV