Forum

Forum » News

On a serious note

1. Macabre @ 02 Apr 2015 03:10:35 AM
    I would like to thank Brea for her staffing over her time here. She's always been helpful and pleasant and uber awesome!

She's asked to step down because she discovered some new game called RL? I think it's over rated and she'll be back :evil:

In the meantime we have an opening now for FM. So apply below and make sure you include the following:

1. your time zone.

2. have you ever staffed before.

Thanks! Mac :ice:
  2. =H A T T E R™= @ 02 Apr 2015 03:12:12 AM
    MTN Time

I have never been staff before on any MD games but I have played MD since 2007 and would love to give back to the game that has taken so much of my life :sad: :delight:

D
  3. Hɪʙᴀʀɪ Kʏᴏʏᴀ @ 02 Apr 2015 03:22:59 AM
    EASTERN TIME ZONE

Never been staff but I'm hoping I get picked as one :smile:
  4. S O U L™ @ 02 Apr 2015 03:24:09 AM
    the meantime we have an opening now for FM. So apply below and make sure you include the following:

1. central usa/ on a lot lol, more than I want to admit.

2. I have been player guide on both MD 1 and MDAU.

MD1 is my main since oct, 2007, I only log in md2 to read forums, and laugh.

not much in the public eye here at all.

Would love the chance to Fm for MD2, such a great group of people.

Willing to be fair, considerate, and open to any and all advice, staff would be willing to partake upon me.

I also love tacos, and pot roast.:ice:
  5. Maui @ 02 Apr 2015 03:24:13 AM
    EST soon to be CST

Nope, never.

My color would make a nice addition wouldn't it?
  6. Nerd @ 02 Apr 2015 03:26:17 AM
    Bye (for now) Brea. :sad:
  7. Jonny 2 Gun @ 02 Apr 2015 03:41:23 AM
    hey asshole, pick me
  8. Dave™→☆Chronic★ @ 02 Apr 2015 03:46:01 AM
    Central America. which is -5 hours from gametime.

extremely active.

Im current an FM on MDAU
  9. Hooker @ 02 Apr 2015 04:27:52 AM
    I vote for face
  10. [L~W] ••••••Tom•••••• @ 02 Apr 2015 07:40:05 AM
    Always wondered what those extra buttons look like :haha:

1 UTC/GMT -3 hours

2 I'm a CM here
  11. [L~W] Gerald111 @ 02 Apr 2015 08:33:37 AM
    I was FM on MDAUST for approximately a year. I have been on MD2 for about 4 years, and MD1 since the beginning. I am in the Central time zone. I spend approximately 2 to 3 hours per day live, more so on the weekends.Thanks for your consideration...
  12. GOLDFISH @ 02 Apr 2015 09:04:54 AM
    1. central usa/ on a lot lol, more than I want to admit.
    Never been staff, but very player friendly and know a lot about the game and love forums
  13. [L~W] The Яock™ @ 02 Apr 2015 11:02:52 AM
    My awesome application:

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone GMT - 4

Available to work: Of Course
    Hours of activity: 3-6 hrs day depending on work
    I staffed everything everywhere everytime before

Objective: I NEED THIS JOB!

School: Of Hard Knocks
    Graduated Magna Cum Fuckin Laude

Reasons to hire me:
    1. I have cat-like reflexes
    2. I'm a mutitasking master. I can check facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, and emails while working.
    3. I fight crime on the weekends.
    4. I will get a tattoo of your name on my ass if I'm hired.
    5. I can make a weapon out of basically anything. Very useful in a hostile work environment!
    6. Have problems with bears eating your garbage? I'll fight that motherfucker and I'll WIN!

Last Job:
    I work for Google as an Internet Search Consultant (unpaid)
    Own Howtonotgiveafuck.com

Salary Requirement: Less than I'm worth plus stock options

Reliable transportation: You betcha!

References: None. I've left a path of destruction behind me.

So, now that you know the real me, you gonna hire me or not????

Hugs & Kisses,
    The Rock :kiss:
  14. [L~W] Freddy Krueger @ 02 Apr 2015 12:11:37 PM
    I have been playing this game since 2007, I have applied for the FM position a few times since then…I am still here. I regularly read the forums and want to help and be part of a game that has given me a great deal of enjoyment in the last eight years. I play daily and almost always have MD open when I am at a computer. The MD forum is a great little community full or laughs and fun, but it needs to be a forum that all players can view with feeling impeached. I know it’s only the internet and everyone is an arsehole to everyone but it never pains to remind folks that offensive words offend and real people are in their homes, schools and work places reading them. The MD forum should also be a ‘safe for work’ environment (with the obvious omission of the visibly marked adult forum), so that this game can be played as widely as possible.
    Second to this, being a member of staff means that one has to be willing to answer questions, I have a pretty decent knowledge of the game and how it works due to an unimaginable amount of play time. I hope I would be able to give competent and useful guidance to any player that needed support.
    I have done some website moderating before but only for one with very small user bases, but I am shrewd enough to adapt.
    I live in the UK so my time zone is GMT (thats game time), or GMT +1 in the summer.

15. 98u989 @ 02 Apr 2015 01:34:58 PM
    Time Zone: GMT + 3

Hours of activity: Depends on what i have but usually a minimum of 4 to 5 hours and a max of 12+ per day

Experience: I've got no experience in staffing but got an overall idea along with some long time playing experience. Since im active and its not my main server so ill be here to only do my job, and ill be able to help clean up threads/Chat, remove unwanted posts and i can help anyone asking for help. Well what i might bring to this job is more activity as a staff since usually i don't see staff active during my morning time zone.

Regards,
    Viper