Forum

Forum » News

REFRESHER

1. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 06 Dec 2015 09:56:40 AM
    Oh, Fat Mac is crying because he got in trouble for doing something on a game he doesn't play?

Kid, you're crying and I'm laughing. Stop trying to flip the tables. We all know you broke rules, tried to make it all about the pork, and then got in trouble again.

:haha: Tell us more about how you play the game. That way I can look back at it constantly and laugh at how inconsistent you are. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Cry baby boy cry. Your tears are so refreshing. :haha:
  2. GONE! @ 06 Dec 2015 04:13:01 PM
    Looks like I have another hater who still has no clue what he's talking about. I really must have got to Biebs weeks back about his personality disorder. Please continue to look stupid as you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ps. If I was playing this server I would have bought housing instead of gambling it away. MD2 is dead. Get use to it bud :fat:
  3. GONE! @ 06 Dec 2015 04:15:39 PM
    Also I got into trouble on here? Weird as I have 0 warnings and have not broken a rule on here since Ive been on MD2. Oh, but please state more facts about how I broke rules, this will be rich. :smile:

Ps. My OG account is still here and active :shifty:
  4. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 06 Dec 2015 06:04:13 PM
    Can't stop from double posting every response. Too cute when you get mad.

Same FatMac tactics everyday, nothing new here. :haha:

Mad over pork.
  5. GONE! @ 06 Dec 2015 06:12:40 PM
    Are you high or something? I have no idea what you are talking about :erm:

I guess you could not post on the points about where or when I got into trouble on here or broke the rules. Oh well. Please continue as literally nothing else is going on within MD2 :erm:

Also, I find it funny that you posted about me two months after I made you mad and rant in CS gangmail. Oh right, I guess Im the one crying. :brainwash:
  6. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 06 Dec 2015 07:39:13 PM
    Your posts in this thread are recent, and you're crying like a bitch. I'm making fun of you because of it and it's working. Look at those streaming tears, trying to shift the focus away from yourself.

It's a pathetic attempt. Although, just a little tip. You should try using an insult that you didn't come up with by looking in the mirror. Reflecting your insecurities is poor form. Toodles. :wink:
  7. GONE! @ 06 Dec 2015 08:02:14 PM
    Good jobs Biebs. Please tell me more. :ice:

8. GONE! @ 06 Dec 2015 08:20:06 PM
    Back to my agenda before I was insulted by some foolish person seeking my attention because their gang is dead and they're so lonely that they have to attempt to resort to trying to conversant with me with failed points. :facepalm:

Where did the admins go and why is there no calendar this year for Christmas? :shifty::shifty:

Macabre? Dave? :erm::shifty: